Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday favorites

I'm so looking forward to this weekend. I love weekends when all of my friends can get together, and there's no better occasion than the little Super Bowl shindig we're hosting at our house on Sunday. I'm thrilled my Ravens made it this far, and what could be better than a Beyonce halftime show? Happy weekend, everyone!



Can't wait to see Ray Lewis enter the stadium on Sunday.
via 


Paris vs. New York, an adorable book. 


Loving Poolside's cover of "Harvest Moon" this week. Listen here


True statement! Love this Etsy find. 


My seasonally updated inspiration wall, but some key players never get switched out. 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my hand stamped "Home is where your mom is spoon" !! <3

    Aly Nickerson

    ReplyDelete